"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Thursday, June 25, 2009

as said before

okay,so i didn't update my blog last weekend like i said i would...
nope!i didn't forget,i was toooooo busy with school thingy!
had leadership course on Saturday (i didn't wanna go,i had to as i was club president) and it took me all day!
Sunday,i was tooooooo lazy to go online,so there!lol!

back to what i was supposed to talk about,had my AFS interview on 16th June,i assure you,i messed it up!honest!i was stammering and speechless when asked even the simplest question!gosh!
nevertheless,even if i don't make it,i had a great time,made new friends and met new people!those experience is more than enough to satisfy me!(but i still hope i pass the interview!haha!)
honestly,i so miss Merve,Tim,Martin,Niel and my closest friend during the interview,Atikah...
i so regret not bringing my camera along!
well anyway,that's about everything that happened on 16th June!

next day,17th June,like i said,had my oral test,last group to be called,and that was it!lol!oh yeah, my teammates said they peek in and saw the marks, said i got 30. really?i still think that's impossible,but doesn't mean i don't want it to be true!*winks*

i guess that's all i have to say now!good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment