"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

think you know me?

No matter what I write, you still won't know a thing about me. I could spend days typing my life story, and at the end, you still won't have a clue about who I am, what I stand for, or why I act the way I do. Words can't top experience, and until you've really experienced me, you won't know a thing about me. But, hey. I've got some spare time. Here's an attempt. ;)

My name is Nurul Syahirah. You can call me Ira if that's too tongue twisting for you to pronounce and too complicated for you to remember. I'm turning 17 this year.i have a good life.nothing to complain about.I'm loud. Right off the bat, within 2 minutes of meeting me, one realizes I have no inhibitions and nothing is too much. I have a habit of shouting obscenities across the room. It passes the days with laughs and strange looks. It keeps life less monotonous.

I love taking pictures and ironically,most of them does not include me in it. I spend most of my time with the guitar, and at times with the piano. I'm not ashamed to admit that i'm a huge fan of The Jonas Brothers and All Time Low.I'm into literature but I hate studying it. Get what i mean? Yes? Good! No? Never mind!

A lot of people judge me in a bad way, and they don't even know me. i'm not saying i'm a good person, but i don't think i'm a bad one either. I don't know if jealousy got them, but other than that, they don't have any reasonable excuse to hate me.it makes you look ridiculous more than anything else. so i guess you should stop and think about yourself? Deal?

I feel every human is exactly the same. Our differences are superficial. Partaking in discrimination is something we do out of fear. At our core, we all desire the same basic things. We're all human, and to look at one human and say they are less than you because of some superficial differences is naive and an act of immaturity.

Life is sacred and treasured. I want the world to succeed. I want every child to have enough food and an education. I want a cure for AIDS and all types of cancer. I want peace and harmony. I want all of these things. I am aware that it will never happen. I don't sit and wait for it to happen. I know it's a fairytale, but that doesn't mean that I don't dream for it.

At the end of the day, i'm Syahirah. Words won't capture my essence, just like they could never capture yours.

p/s:Credits goes to Azielia Anne Amalina for her great writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment