"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 52nd Merdeka Day!

so uh...
Merdeka huh???
basically my Merdeka moment this year started with me successfully assembling my 4x4x4 rubik's cube which was broken by *ugh* someone!forget it lah!what's done is done!

then2...
this morning after sahur,my sis asked me to accompany her to study...
worst part!she fell asleep and i'm left alone!duh...!!!

so it's like only 8.18am(p.c. time) now...
so my day hasn't really started yet...
this year there's gonna be a little bit of a difference in Merdeka celebration.
they'll be having it at Dataran Parlimen instead of Dataran Merdeka...and only 1600 spectators are allowed to come...
well...doesn't really matter to me,i only watch it on telly every year...(i'm un-patriotic,i know!lol!)

that's it!anyways.............


Happy Independence Day Malaysia!

(random!i know =.=")

No comments:

Post a Comment