"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Monday, September 20, 2010

that road was not for me

we stepped into this together.i had your back and you had mine, or at least that's how it used to be.time passes, not that much of a time, but i guess it was enough to drift us apart.i found friends that uh,well,have to be close to me.and you?well you did too.only difference is it was your choice to bring them close to you.

i tried to keep us from falling apart,i find time to hang with you,guess it wasn't enough.and you,you said you did too.and for sure i believed you,but maybe i was blind to see that.you found friends you're proud of,that you're happy with.i did too.but i drew a line between me and them.not wanting anyone to step closer.i guess that's a mistake,but i did not regret it.i made the choice.

we met two times,not once that we talked,not even a simple word of "hi".your friend saw me,well we smiled,and that was it.i guess we've reached the peak where me and you are just friends,but ain't talkers.this is what we have grown into.so if you're asking me,this is my answer.i reckon this is where i back down.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment