"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eid Saeed!

Sorry I didn't keep in touch that much. Sorry I hurt you. Sorry I annoyed you. Sorry I lied. Sorry you had to repeat what you said cause I wasn't listening. Sorry you had to wait cause I was late. Sorry i curse you behind your back. Sorry i talk bad about you on my blog. Sorry I replied your message late or didn't reply at all. Sorry I didn't pick up your call. Sorry i'm not always there to help. Sorry I ignored when you call. Sorry I blamed PMS for every mood swing i had. Sorry I snubbed when you smiled.

Sorry I keep repeating my mistakes. Sorry for all my wrongdoings.


May Allah lightens his blessings in every walk of life. Eid Ul Fitr greetings to all. Have a blessed one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment