"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a border well built.

when you needed my help,i helped with no conditions.today,when i needed your help,you declined.saying i'm not being considerate just because you've already gone up and i needed you to come down.

how about the petrol i used to send you places when you desperately need to get there?how about the petrol i used to get us all to and from college almost every day of the week?petrol aren't free,keep that in mind.

i'm only asking for your energy and a little bit of your time,and still,that you can't provide.i'm not being calculative,nor am i bringing up the past,but sometimes people need to be shaken to realize things.and i'm doing it now.

today i found the people who'd be with me through my ups and downs.today i found the people who's really concerned about me.today,i see people like never before.today,i found my true friends.

p/s:sorry,i forgot i exist only when you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment