"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Sunday, February 13, 2011

what's left of us.

i'm utterly sorry if i haven't revealed myself for awhile in here.it's just that life has got in the way of living.doing things you barely want to.it's these kind of things that has kept people,well,maybe not all in human races,but no,maybe me,just me.it is me that has gotten stuck in this life i have made for myself.not that i'm regretting,nor am i complaining.but it deserves some mentioning.

i know you'll forgive me for not writing for some time,not like anyone's reading right?but well,it's just that the sentences has run out of words and language is just imperfect.it's hard to make it clear to people that as imperfect as it may be,i'm a lot like that.

thoroughly imperfect and never enough.

1 comment:

  1. drop by to say hye! :) love your posts. oh btw, i'm ara. your LOVELY sister's friend :)

    ReplyDelete