"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Saturday, August 21, 2010

my heart knows you. :')

Dear Dayah,

Yesterday i dreamt i went out with your sister, Atiqah. Strikingly odd,eh? I know right! Haha. Well uh, as weird as it gets, it just struck me upon waking up is that i have never even met your sister. We've talked, yeah. But only on facebook. How could i have ever dreamt of her? Heh, let's put that aside shall we? Tee hee.

I couldn't remember much as of what happened through the dream. Well, you know how confusing dreams can be right? One minute you're in a shopping complex, next minute you're in the garden. Triple sigh, i'll never grasp it. But it's alright i guess. :)

To be honest, i miss you. I miss the short talks i had with you. I miss reading your updated blogs. I miss how you'd use nerd Malay words in your posts. I miss how you'd link a few words to become one 'compact' word. Hehe.

Oh, did i tell you i once dreamt of you? Again, weird. The dream was something like i went to visit someone and ended up bumping into you in a hospital. Dull, huh? Haha. But it's nice to be able to see you again, eventhough it's probably just a figment of my imagination. In the dream you were smiling. It's nice to see that. ;)

I don't know if you could read this, i don't know if you know how much we love you. But i certainly hope you're doing well down there. May Allah place you among the ones He loves, and may He blesses your soul. Know that you'll always stay in our hearts.

Lots of Love,
xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment