"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Those Wasted Words.

This is the song I only sing when you're sleeping. These are the words I say when you can't hear me. This is the way I look when you can't see me. This is what I ponder on when you least expect me to. And you will never know.

I won't go back to when you and me shared laughters. I won't go back to when I saw you and it made my day. I won't go back to when being with me would complete your day. I do not know how it ends. Just that I miss you, right before it does.

I made myself from all the love you no longer wanted. I am not afraid of you. There's nothing you can do to me that hasn't already been done before. I'm not scared of never meeting you. I'm terrified of having met you, and let you go.

I know you don't want it to matter right now. That's why it matters the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment