"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just so you know, i'm not buying it.

Sometimes I wonder how much effort it takes to take up the world .I mean, bringing ourselves up is a huge thing, what more to build up a place for millions to stand. Just saying.

Anyways, here's a gentle reminder, I know you're busy with all your bullshits going on, and I know how much you think your stupid little project is gonna be world-known. Yes, I know how you feel about yourself as well. You think you've got the world spun around your finger. So be it, I don't give a damn.

Honestly, you want to fuck your life? Go on. Crumble your bloody life, as if it's not broken enough. It's not me to butt-in in people's affair. But once your act affects me, I'm sorry, if it's gonna do bad, then let it be known that you ain't got no right to ruin what I have built for myself.

Fuck you. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment