"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Photographs, not paintings. :)

Thanks to the waters, rainy season and tutti frutti, now i'm having a bad cold. Not that I'm complaining on the weather but the combination of these three are just, let's just say, err, not so cool? Okay done.

Anyways, speaking of Tutti Frutti, the other day, out of unsatisfied cravings, and of course for no reason (told you I like doing things just because), I went there with Mr. Akey. No, Kak Akey (okay pelik suddenly keluar bahase melayu,tulis "kak" all of a sudden.eish,lantak lah.proceed!).

Alright, honestly? I don't know why I'm writing this, and I don't know where this post is going. Happy now? Moving on. Ever heard the saying that everyone has 7 twins in this world? I don't know how true it is, but I'm gonna write up on one. If you're from my college, you would've seen these two faces.

(please please please just ignore the guy in the middle, I just can't find any way to crop him off the picture.tee hee.)

Kak Shaq and Kak Akey!

*I swear I have forgotten everything I was about to write*

Yes, I tell them a lot. A lot of times I don't even know why I'm telling them, or why all of a sudden a topic pops up and I just flutter it off, but I just feel like doing so and so I did.

Kak Shaq is the person I come running to every time I feel the need to cry (don't get me wrong, no I don't cry a lot, or do I?). And the main reason that I talk to her when I feel like shedding tears is because I know I'm not gonna cry in front of her. Makes sense? I used to be afraid of her <---true story. Not she's-gonna-eat-me type of scared, but you know, she's-my-senior type of scared. Get it? No? Forget it. Why do I come to her? Reason is simple, because since camp she has been the only one I ever talked to. Not just your everyday talk, but those kind of talks. Things I don't tell anyone because I'm scared, I'll tell her. Just because I know she's gonna listen. I'm not really sure if she actually decodes what I said, but nah, sometimes you just need a listening ear, and that, she can give. Good enough, aite? ;)

On another note, Kak Akey is the one I keep dragging everywhere. Be it sending a stranger home to satisfying my cravings, she's the one who's gonna be the victim. Something I realized is that if she couldn't hear what you're saying, she'll just laugh. One time I was asking a question and all she did was laugh in response (nampak sgt tak dgr. -.-''). But if you really talk, she's gonna really listen. Because sharing stories with her made me feel better. :)

With that said, I guess this is the end of it. Enough of pointless babbling for tonight. It's 4.54 am btw, so please do pardon all the mistakes if you should see any. Maybe I'll write up a proper post on them when I really have a reason to do so. Until then, have a great day.


p/s:Thank you dear facilitators for being there when a lot others are turning their backs. You people hold a special place right here ---> ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment