"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Do more of what makes you happy.

Current time:3.27 am.
Now playing:Fuckin' Perfect by Travis Garland.

(my pride and joy :D)

I seriously have no freaking idea on what to blog on anymore. Like seriously. This blog had always been the place for me to rant and shout inaudibly, but since I now have a place to run to, I no longer will be using this site as a medium for me to express my anger anymore, or at least not as much as I did before.

Anyways, I just bought a book by Katie Piper titled Beautiful. Believe it or not, the last book I bought was Boy, by Roald Dahl during my second semester (that was way early this year)and that was only because it was compulsory. It feels awesomely good to finally be buying a real book and not a comic book. I can't even remember the last time I bought a book just for the sake of it, I'm that pathetic. -.-

As I'm approaching my 3rd semester, I think I'm gonna kick it off with a new resolution; to read more BOOKS. Which basically means less Archie's for me. *sigh*

p/s:It's freaking 3.40 in the morning and I'm not even close to sleeping. I think I'm gonna have to go through tomorrow without the slightest bit of snooze tonight. Farewell, earthlings. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment