"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

19 Candles Were Blown. :D

A week ago, today, I turned 19. Now, I know this is on a very delayed note, but hey, better late than never, right? So here's a little shout out to everyone who had made my day.

First off, thank you for the countless amounts of wishes on Facebook. Alhamdulillah, I managed to reply each and every one of it without copy-pasting like what I did last year. And trust me, I tried to answer it a little different from the other, but somehow most of it is best contained "thank you. :D" and only that. =.=

Second, thank you to everyone who texted me on my phone at midnight, up till the next day. Thanks a gazillion. And as for this one, I'm a hundred percent sure I replied each of it differently and I tried best as I could to reply it as soon as i read it.

Third, thank you to Nurul Husna for calling me at midnight and singing me the Birthday song through the phone! Now how many of your friends would do this? Honestly, I'm touched. And thank you sayang for the biscuits, it was tremendously wonderful (despite the fact that I'm allergic to nuts.Haha.) But somehow I ate a lot of it. Thank you buddy. :')

Fourth, thank you to my classmates who sang the Birthday song during Sociolinguistic class. I honestly did not expected that at all. Nonetheless, thank you dear classmates, second year in a row, yet you people have never let me down.

Fifth, thank you to those awesome people who did a surprise celebration for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now this one I shall not speak much here as I'll elaborate on this in another post.

Sixth, thank you to those who wished me in person. Thank you for taking the time to stop and wish me. And to those bunch of Kak Shaq's friends who sang the birthday song in front of the hot dog table. <---(why am I mentioning the venue in detail?), thank you nonetheless. :D

Most importantly, thank you to my sister for being the first to wish me. (Although she actually cheated by wishing a day earlier. =.=), and to my cousin who was the second to wish me. And of course the whole family who celebrated my birthday in Malacca on the 23rd. I love all of you ever so dearly.

Last but not least, thank you to every one of you great souls who had wished me be it on Facebook, through the phone, and not to mention in person. I could mention each and every one of your names but that still won't be sufficient to portray my gratitude towards your kindness. Thank you for making my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment