"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day #1 : Your Favorite Song.

I have been listening to music all my life, thus choosing one in particular to be a favorite tune of mine would be utterly ridiculous. But here's a few of my all-time favorites.

#1.Words by Bee Gees.

Smile an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you down, cause that would bring a tear to me
This world has lost it's glory, let's start a brand new story now, my love
Right now, there'll be no other time and I can show you how, my love.

Talk in everlasting words, and dedicate them all to me
And I will give you all my life, I'm here if you should call to me
You think that I don't even mean a single word I say
It's only words and words are all I have to take your heart away.


#2.Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven


#3.Akrab Persahabatan by In-Team.

Buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih
Dendam hasad dengki mestilah dijauhi
Ukhuwah dan mahabbah kita jalinkan
Bina keharmonian

Sesegar hijau daunan
Begitulah kita diibaratkan
Tiada siapa yang bisa memisahkan kita
Antara kita semua

#4.Hold On by The Jonas Brothers.

When you love someone

And they break your heart
don’t give up on love
Have faith, restart
Just hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

When it falls apart
And you're feeling lost
All your hope is gone
don’t forget to hold on, hold on


#5.Go by Boys Like Girls.

Get up and go, take a chance and be strong

Or you could spend your whole life holding on
Don't look back, just go, take a breath, move along
Or you could spend your whole life holding on
You could spend your whole life holding on

Believe the tunnel can end, believe your body can mend
Yeah, I know you can make it through 'cause I believe in you
So let's go put up a fight, let's go make everything alright
Go on and take a shot, go give it all you got

There you go, 5 of my favorites. I know the title says favorite song which particularly means singular, but I can pick none of my numero uno favorite thus the picking of my Top 5. And yes, I do listen to the lyrics, not the songs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment