"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day #2 : Your Favorite Movie.

I have always been into cartoons and such, but I have to say my all-time favorite is NOT a cartoon, it would be Miracle In Lane 2, a Disney Movie starred by Frankie Muniz. This was the time when Disney made real good movies, not just for-kids-to-watch movies. Know what I mean? *winks* I'm not gonna elaborate on what the movie is all about and etc. Rather, I'll post a link for that purpose down here.

*Click here for the full synopsis, review, cast interviews and all the whatnots.*

The main reason why I love this movie is because it's based on a true-story, which means the storyline and the ending is logical, the dreams it captures are graspable. Another thing is that, did you notice how cute Mr. Muniz is in the movie? *drools* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment