"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almost An Angel.

If you're tired of trying to fall asleep, sleep on it and try again tomorrow. If you're all out of promises, I have one left for you: The Earth is still here as long as you're alive.

If you want to yell out your frustrations, I'll understand, just understand that the whole world is screaming, mostly complaining about the noise. If you're worried about having the logic knocked out of you of you when you're older, don't. Old blood bleeds as good as new.

If you've got nothing left to feel, just open your arms for the winds to hug and say hello to the stranger's smile. If tomorrow isn't a day you look forward to, I'll make you see that if today things doesn't work out for you, tomorrow it will.

Because at the end of the day, I can sacrifice my health, and I can sacrifice my money. I can sacrifice my nights, and I can sacrifice my sanity. I can sacrifice my words, and I can sacrifice a song. I can sacrifice the world, and I can sacrifice nearly everyone in it.

The only thing I won't let them take, is you. And if there's anything else, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment