"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Monday, September 5, 2011

Stand Up and Walk.

A lot of times we feel that we've done our best in doing something but somehow the outcome shows the exact opposite. We feel that our efforts are worthless. Nothing we do seems to be enough.

But you know, I've come to realize that maybe our efforts are not rewarded by Allah s.w.t because He knows that's not the right thing for us. Don't ever forget that Allah showed us both the good and the bad so that we know how to evaluate. He has something better for us, but we keep on lingering in the past hoping what we liked would be what's best for us.

Once and for all, I want to trust Allah and His decisions, not because I have to, but because I want to. What's the point of me praying five times a day, restraining myself from eating for 14 hours for one whole month, if I don't trust the One I did that for? Simply worthless.

Not everything you have stays forever, but there are things you would be glad to fight for - just to have them longer. And I believe I have fought hard enough and I have had it long enough.

p/s: the moment we understand that Allah's decision is always in our best interest, everything will start to make sense. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment