"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Monday, April 26, 2010

i believe i'm rejoiced

okay,so i think i'm over it.i'm done being morose.you know how tiring it is to be feeling dejected for something you can't change?
it's exhausting.trust me.
her blog is what i read on everyday but it will never be updated ever again.
and to think that in a few years(or months,if not less),the page will get deleted,it's totally disturbing me.
but reading it will bring back those memories,and it somehow makes me happy to have known her.(tsk tsk. T_T)

moving on,blogging mood is coming.i can totally feel it.
sending all those positive charges to my uhh,fingers?haha.
so now to wait for it to send the message from my finger to my thinking cap thus releasing those ideas out of my brain.haha.

p/s:i still miss her.but when i'm happy,doesn't mean i've forgotten about her right?i believe so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment