"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It ain't the end.

A lot of times people think the journeys walked and the ends it meets is just another curveball thrown just to get those split second decisions decided. I somehow think less. Life to me is just a piece of cloth thrown right in our face and somehow needs further colorings. It ain't shaped, it's free-formed. Let the circles be circles and the squares be squares. You pause as you see the ground ending, you let it be you who decides to go.

I think more of what others don't. I complicate things and I let them get to me. But it is times like these that I step back and see how a breeze things really are. Go near that edge and jump, it ought to teach you how to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment