"the past can hurt,but the way i see it,you either run from it or learn from it."

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Loneliness doesn't always define solitude.

It's funny how our thoughts change as we grow up. When I was a kid, I see solitude as a weakness. Ergo, at anytime that I'm alone, I'm not doing something right. I think that I need to have people around me, things to impress them with, and plenty of people to dote on our fantastical ways. People to nod to my words and someone to smile as I laugh. Now as I'm writing this, I find this to be more immature than anything.

Today solitude to me means a break from everyone and everything. My life constantly feels busy and hectic, and I crave the minor moments of solitude I’m granted each day. Most of the time I don’t know what to do with myself, but usually I like it - being alone.

People? Their stories just don't meet and their acts don't match. It's not just merely saying that everyone's a liar. But I'm just saying that at some points, they do lie. I do too. But these cases in point did an overboard job of it.

So if you're wondering,which I'm pretty sure you're not, yes, for the time being I can trust no one. And yes, it sucks not to be able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment